The main testosterone enanthate powder mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis. The preparation is used to treat all forms of rheumatic diseases, as well as to reduce pain of various origins.
Diseases for which you want to achieve rapid anti-inflammatory or analgesic effect:
- Inflammatory diseases of the musculoskeletal system (rheumatoid arthritis, seronegative spondylitis, arthritis of different etiology);
- Degenerative diseases of the musculoskeletal system (osteoarthritis);
- Microcrystalline arthritis (gouty arthritis, arthritis psevdopodagrichesky);
- Extra-articular rheumatism;
- Periarthritis, bursitis, myositis, tendinitis, synovitis
- Other inflammatory diseases of the musculoskeletal system, accompanied by pain syndrome.
As analgesic naklofen used for soft-tissue injuries, dental, after surgery, in severe migraine attacks, the primary algodismenorei, adnexitis, as well as in renal or biliary colic.
- Peptic ulcer in the acute stage, or gastrointestinal bleeding (also in history);
- Hypersensitivity to diclofenac or other ingredients;
- Hypersensitivity to other NSAIDs, salicylates;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Diclofenac should not be given to children under 1 year.
Suppositories naklofena should not be used in patients with inflammatory diseases of the rectum, anus or anamnestic indications of bleeding from these areas, haemorrhoids, proctitis. Precautions – induced acute hepatic porphyria, severe violations of liver and kidney function, heart failure, older age.
Dosing and Administration
For patients who can not tolerate oral forms naklofena, suppositories may be administered in appropriate doses.
The starting dose is 100 or 150 mg per day (1 suppository 2-3 times a day), depending on the severity of the disease.
The maintenance dose is usually is 100 mg per day (1 suppository 2 times a day). Suppositories are not intended for treatment of children.
Side effects from the gastrointestinal tract Vomiting, gastric colic, pancreatitis, aphthous stomatitis, glossitis, erosive esophagitis. In some cases there are lesions of the lower gastrointestinal tract, including the nonspecific hemorrhagic testosterone enanthate powder colitis, a relapse or exacerbation of ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease.
On the part of the central nervous system fatigue, impaired perception, perestezii, memory loss, loss of sense of orientation, reduced visual acuity, diplopia, blurred vision, diplopia, hearing loss, tinnitus, convulsions, anxiety, “nightmarish” dream, tremor, psychotic reactions, taste disturbance.
Changes in the kidney rare: acute renal failure, hematuria. In some cases: interstitial nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, necrosis of the renal papillae or proteinuria.
Changes in the liver rare: cholestasis, jaundice, asymptomatic hepatitis (including acute hepatitis, chronic active hepatitis), hepatocellular necrosis. In some cases: fulminant (instant), hepatitis .
Changes in the skin and hypersensitivity reactions alopecia, erythroderma, erythema multiforme exudative, malignant exudative erythema (Stevens-Johnson syndrome), toxic epidermal necrolysis (Lyell’s syndrome), allergic purpura. In some cases: photosensitivity, anaphylactic reactions (bronchospasm, angioedema, anaphylactic shock)
Changes from the side of hematopoiesis in individual cases: haemolytic and aplastic anemia, thrombocytopenia, leukopenia, agranulocytosis.
Other: reduction of potency, palpitations, chest pain, high blood pressure. If you are using suppositories possible local irritation and inflammation. Patients should inform the doctor about side effects or symptoms resembling them.
If overdose is unlikely the use of suppositories. In case of overdose may include nausea, vomiting, epigastric pain, dizziness, tinnitus testosterone enanthate 250 and irritability may occur hematemesis, melena, abnormal liver function, impaired consciousness, respiratory depression, convulsions and renal failure.
- There is no specific antidote. Treatment is symptomatic. Forced diuresis, hemodialysis ineffective.
- Interaction with other medicinal products
- Patients should inform the doctor about any medicines, including the means for self-medication, which they accept.
Joint application and naklofena:
- lithium or digoxin – can increase their concentration in plasma;
- some diuretics – to reduce the diuretic effect;
- potassium-sparing diuretics – to increase the concentration of potassium in the blood;
- aspirin or other NSAIDs – increased risk of adverse effects;
- cyclosporine – increase the nephrotoxicity of cyclosporin;
- methotrexate – increase testosterone enanthate powder the toxicity of methotrexate;
- antihypertensive drugs – to reduce their effectiveness.
Naklofen usually does not alter the effectiveness of oral hypoglycemic agents.
- Patients should inform the doctor about any chronic diseases, metabolic disorders or hypersensitivity reactions in history.
- In the treatment of naklofenom should carefully monitor patients with a history of previous illnesses of the upper gastrointestinal tract.
- In patients with ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease in the appointment naklofena possible relapse or worsening of the main process.
- It should also carry out a thorough monitoring of patients with renal, hepatic or cardiac insufficiency, epilepsy, porphyria, blood clotting disorder, as well as receiving anticoagulants or fibrinolytics.
- In elderly patients, as in the cases of drugihlekarstvennyh funds naklofen should use the minimum effective dose.
Pregnancy and lactation
Although there is no evidence of a teratogenic effect naklofena, its use in pregnancy is possible only when the expected benefit to the mother outweighs the potential risk to the fetus. As with other NSAIDs, naklofen not recommended during the last trimester of pregnancy.
Although naklofen that found in breast milk in small amounts, its use during breast feeding is not recommended.
Impact on avtotranspotrom and equipment management ability.